UAN Registration and Activation by UAN number and PF Number
UAN member login is a wonderful initiation by EPFO which enables you to enjoy various transactions along with checking your EPF status within just a few clicks. UAN refers to Universal Account Number which is single for each and every EPF account.
UAN enables the employees to log in to the UAN Member Portal with the help of this unique number. The only thing you need to do it is to register yourself for the UAN number once you have created the EPF account. Another thing you needed to keep in mind is that to activate your UAN number every time you go for changing your employer in order to continue the seamless working.
In case if you don’t remember your unique UAN number you can also get it from your salary slip or HR department. You can also get your UAN number from the official website of the EPFO with the help of EPF account number, your name, date of birth, mobile number, email address, Aadhar number and much more.
Registration and Activation of UAN through Unified Portal: –
Once you have successfully registered for the UAN number you can easily activate it so that to enjoy checking your EPF balance and making transactions. Here we are going to provide you the step by step procedure for activating your UAN number with the help of Unified portal.
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of the unified member portal i.e. https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface.
- A new Window page will open up showing some form to fill up. Just fill the login form with all the required updates very carefully which are Universal Account Number, EPF Member ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card.
- Now, enter your correct name, date of birth, mobile number, and the email address as mentioned in your EPF account carefully and then click on the Submit button to get continued with the process.
- If you have confirmed your mobile number at EPFO unified portal, just go for retrieving the password with the help of registered mobile number.
- A new page will open up asking you to fill the Captcha with the character text. Just fill it in the provided box carefully and then click on the Submit button for submitting the application form.
- Once you have done with it, you will receive a notification message for the authentification of the mobile number on your registered mobile number.
- Just select the provided authentication PIN very carefully and then enter it into the described column.
- Click on the Submit button to continue with the process.
- A new page will open up providing you all the details you have filled above such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, employer details and much more. Verify all the details and then go for the option of creating the password. While setting a password for your account, the only thing that you should need to keep in mind is that to select an alphanumeric password so as to enhance the security of your account.
- Once you have completely done with it, now enter your email address and then click on the option of Submit button for completing the process.
- On the successful completion of the process, your UAN Member Portal get successfully Registered and activated. You will get an SMS notification regarding it on your registered mobile number. You are now able to check your EPFO status and make transactions very easily.
Steps needed to follow for UAN activation login: –
Here we are going to provide you the detailed step by step procedure of UAN activation login which you can follow. The only thing you need to keep in mind is to check whether you have successfully registered yourself for UAN number or not. Once you login to the UAN portal your UAN number act as a user ID. You also need to remind your password that you have used before as it will help you at the time of activation also. The UAN number is usually activated by the employers which include following steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of EPFO by logging in to http://www.uanmembers.epfoservices.in/.
- A new Window page will open up asking various details to be filled up such as PF number, state, region and PF office.
- Just fill in all the details with the appropriate information and then click on the option of Activate for the UAN status through PF number. That’s all with the process. The UAN number of the employee is activated now, and he/she can easily enjoy accessing their EPF account through UAN unified portal.
- UAN Activation through mobile number: – It is one of the easiest ways of activating your mobile number which you should really need to know about. It can also be easily activated through the mobile number of the employer. Please follow the steps provided to go further with the process.
- Log in to the official website of the EPFO from the registered mobile number of the employer and fill up all the details provided in a newly opened up Window such as your name, date of birth, password and then confirm the password and click on the OK button to continue with the process.
- On the successful confirmation of all the details, the employers will receive a PIN number on the registered mobile number.
- Verify your PIN in the prescribed column so as to complete the activation process.
Advantages of UAN Activation: –
Universal Account Number is a single unique number which provides a unique identity to each and every employee. This wonderful initiation of EPFO enables you to get a bucket full of benefits. Some of these are: –
- UAN member portal enables the employees for downloading the EPF passbook through various online sources.
- UAN Member portal also enables the EPF members for downloading the passbook of your EPF account so that to keep you updated on your account.
- It also enables you to check the claim status and withdrawals of your EPF account.
- UAN member portal also enables you to check EPF balance with the help of SMS and Missed Call Services.
- It also enables you to make changes and updating the KYC information through the EPFO portal.
- UAN member also enables you to track the current status of your EPFO very easily.
How to check your UAN Status online?
Once you have successfully registered for the UAN member unified portal you can easily stay connected with your EPFO account very easily. The only thing you need to keep in mind is your PF number. If you don’t remind your PF number you can easily get it on your salary slip. Please follow the steps provided below for checking your UAN status.
- Open up your web browser and then visit the official website of EPFO through http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/check_uan_status.php.
- A new Window page will open up showing the homepage of the UAN member unified portal. Click on the option of Know UAN Status for continuing the service.
- Now, select the option of appropriate state and region in the described columns.
- Once done with the process; enter your PF number in the prescribed column and then click on the option of UAN status.
- The current status of UAN member unified portal will appear on your home screen.