UAN portal login tips and UAN passbook activation
UAN is the expansion of Universal Account Number which was launched by the Employee Provident Fund Organization. UAN number is provided for each and every employee with unique 12 digits. It is important for the employee to keep the 12-digit number to get the benefits in the future days from the EPFO authority. To get the UAN number employees should apply for the UAN number through the EPFO portal via online mode. It’s mandatory for the employees to register with the EPFO portal to get the mere benefits. Employees can also apply for the loans using the UAN facilities which will be processed via PF account.
UAN number benefits
Now the UAN registrations can be down via online method to get the 12-digit unique numbers. You can also fill the details about the monthly return and charges. The UAN number is mandatory for the fund transfer and auto PF account updates as well. It’s a great advantage for the employees to transfer the PF funds easily as well as withdrawal and much more.
UAN number is mandatory for EPF withdrawal and useful for the employees in many ways. The EPFO official portal will intimate the employees with the monthly messages to remain about the due date and another process. No need to apply for the PF accumulation transfer in case of job changing. KYC document is used for UAN authentication purpose where every user of an employee could get a universal account number. You can also tell your UAN number with other employees as well.
UAN login from member portal
For a login to the member portal, the employee must have the UAN number. You can get your UAN number and also information about the steps to find the UAN number as well. During the online registration process, the employee should provide the mobile number and member ID. Once the activation process completed, the employee can visit the UAN portal and login to it.
Steps to log in and activation through UAN member portal
- Visit the online page of the UAN member portal using the valid link address.
- Now press the activate UAN option and wait for the second.
- Now the screen will load UAN form on your screen.
- Then select the office, state, PF office code on the online form.
- Any user, who doesn’t have the member ID, can use the aadhaar number or PAN card number.
UAN registration for member portal login
- The details like name, number, address, date of birth, email address and other details can be filled easily.
- Once entered with the above details now fill the captcha code and select the options one to avail the authorization number.
- Now the user will receive pin number to the mobile number for the verification process.
- Now you should enter the authorization number and email address.
- Check the details once and submit the registration process form.
- Finally, you will get a confirmation message to the mobile number or email id about the UAN registration and activation process.
Features of universal account number
The UAN facility enables the common forum to keep the data of all employees with a centralized portal. It also reduces the time of data verification of employers in EPFO.
- UAN number, bank account and KYC details will help to verify the employee’s information and also to establish the account as well.
- Using the UAN number job changes can be tracked easily.
- The employee doesn’t want to start new PF account while interchanging the jobs, instead of that just provide the UAN number to the employer.
- Using the UAN number the UPFO organization updates the employee’s current status easily.
- Only one UAN number will be provided for an employee.
- Every identity will be provided with the UAN number.
- An employee can change over multiple job positions where UAN will follow you directly each and every corner.
Features of UAN member portal
- You can provide a single mobile number for the registration process.
- Can also use various ID but you have to use only one phone number for login with the UAN member portal
- UAN members have the option to view different accounts from various companies.
- No need for creating the username and password.
- No restrictions for viewing the account.
- For login process must provide any identification number such as voter id, etc.
It is very easy to log in with the UAN portal once activated or registered with the UAN member portal. The login process can be processed with the help of login id and password. The employee who missed or forgot the password to log in to the UAN portal can utilize the mobile number to log in. You can log in with the employees provident fund organization member portal using the UAN account and proof of the employee like aadhaar card, voter id, etc. In the recent times, the online portal makes the job easier to check the UAN login and registration process.
Check PF balance using the UAN number
Now the UAN registration process makes the things easier than ever. It reduces the time of checking the EPF balance and withdrawal and transfer of the amount from the employee account. The employee who wants to check the EPF balance must log in to the online portal and enter the details like login id and password. Now the details available with the EPF balance will be shown on the screen.
How to check the PF balance using the UAN number
UAN account of the employees is unique with their personal details which have already stored after the successful registration process in the online portal. UAN number helps the employees to fund transfer easily to the various account using the EPF portal. So it’s a great advantage for the employees to change the PF balance through the UAN portal. This is a centralized forum where employees can collect complete details regarding the PF account, balance and other details.
Procedure to check the PF balance using the UAN number
- Now you can register for the SMS option from the UAN portal to get the frequent updates from the UAN portal regarding the money deposit from the employer.
- The employees can also utilize missed call options for checking the PF balance through the online mode.
- There is an option for the employees to transfer or receive the PF balance using the mobile number.
- UAN portal also offers a toll-free number to check the PF balance with the interest rates.
How to download PF passbook
Now the UAN registered members can download the PF passbook using the UAN number. The member portal is convenient to use, even any member lost or forgot the password the member portal helps you to log in easily.
- PF balance can also be checked via member portal, no need to provide the password to log in to PF account.
- The registered member will get the option to check the PF balance using the member login through the online portal.
So any registered employee can have the option to check the PF balance and transfer fund using the mobile number or online portal easily, etc. moreover they have plenty of online facilities to connect with the PF services with the help of UAN membership which will be provided as a unique number for every employee.