Member Portal login to EPFO
If you are wanted to looking to properly operate your member portal so as to check balance claim status etc; this is the perfect place you are at. We will also enable you to get details about how to upgrade your EPFO services like Update member details, online claim transfer upload documents and much more. UAN means Unified Portal Login which is easily available for both employees as well as employers.
Advantages of UAN number for employer services: –
- It helps the employers in ECR Challan payment.
- It enables you to register new accounts.
- It enables you to approve employee’s details online.
- It also helps in creating EPF account for the employees.
- It enables you to add your monthly contribution of EPF towards employees.
- It helps the employers in approving the request for claim transfer of employees.
Generation of UAN Number
This is the first and most important thing you need to go for before logging in to your EPFP account. EPFO has introduced the UAN portal for expanding the online services. Once you have created an account in EPFO, a UAN number will get automatically generated and allocated to your PF number and if not you then you can also make a request for your UAN number online at UAN Member portal from UAN helpdesk. Once you have applied for it, it will get generated within just 7 days. Once you have requested for the UAN number, you will get a reference so as to track your UAN status. Every time you change your employer you need to activate your UAN number through the employer so as to enjoy seamless services.
Register for UAN number for UAN Login
Registration of UAN number for UAN login is a very simple and easy process. You can get your UAN number activated or generated successfully within the 7 days of registration. Just follow the steps given below to activate or generate your UAN very easily.
- Go to your web browser and open up the member portal of EPFO.
- Now enter your registered mobile number, your full name as per records of EPFO, your PF account number and your accurate date of birth as per records of the EPFO.
- Once you have successfully done with the process upload the scanned copies of your documents ID such as PAN Card, passport etc.
- Once done, click on the OK button to get forward with the process.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number, enter this OTP in the prescribed column and hit enter to continue the process.
- Set a protected password for your member login portal and confirm it.
- Click on the Finish option and then close all the opened Windows.
- You will get you UAN number with various EFPO login details on your registered mobile number through SMS. You can now easily enter your login portal through your UAN number and password for checking the details of your UAN status anytime anywhere.
EPFO Login: You need to use your UAN number and password for logging in to your EPFO account. On the successful login to your EPFO account you will get two options on your dashboard:
EPF Balance Check by UAN Number: You can go for checking EPF balance by UAN number multiple times in a month. It also enables you to download EPF monthly statement, UAN Passbook, Update, EKYC etc.
Employee Provident fund Organization Portal Services: This option helps the employees in checking EPF balance, claim status and various other services. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is to have only one PF account for one employee. It also enables you to make a complaint against registration grievance, pensions portal and its details, interest rates, the maximum amount of limit for contribution for both employees and employers, member details correction and various other schemes by EPFO pension, saving and insurance etc.
EPFO login to EPFO Portal: EPFO portal offers multiple benefits to the account holders. Once you have successfully created your UAN portal you can easily go for multitasking through it.
Checking Balance Status on EPFO :
- Login to your EPFO member portal through your web browser and then enter your PF number and mobile number accurately.
- Now, select your State, your Regional EPFO office and then click on the Submit button to continue with the process.
- You will receive the EPFO balance details on your registered mobile number within just a few minutes.
Checking Claim Status: EPFO has recently launched a new online transfer claim portal so that to make it easy to settle on claims to the employees. The only thing you need to do is to go to the portal at URL www.membersclaims.epfoservices.in and then add the asked details to it for checking the status of your claim.
If you are having any difficulties in the login process to your member portal or need to know more about it you can easily do it by making a call on the toll-free number of the UAN login customer care i.e., 18001-18005. Or you can also send your queries on Email Id: – email@example.com. UAN ensures you to solve your queries within best possible time.
For more details you can log in to http://22.214.171.124:9094/UANhelpdesk/
Benefits of UAN for the employees:
- It enables you to transfer funds from one PF account to another PF account.
- It enables you to withdraw the balance anytime and that too without needing the signatures of your employer if you have attached your Aadhar number to your PF account.
- It enables you to link multiple PF accounts with one UAN number.
- It enables you to close any PF account at any time or you can also go for merging two PF accounts also.
- It enables you to upload your desired documents easily on the UAN portal without going to any EPFO offices.
- It also enables you to get notifications for your entire transactions through your registered mobile number.
Transfer of PF through UAN Login portal:
- Open your web browser and then go to the option of EPFO login portal.
- Add a request for file transfer in the prescribed column.
- If your Aadhar number has not been verified by the employer you will need to submit the hard copies of the related documents to the employer.
- Your claim will be settled within 2-4 weeks of making the claim transfer request.
- In case if the employer has been verified your Aadhar you can easily go for claim settlement online at OTCP portal.
- For avoiding the involvement of the employer in the withdrawal of your PF, the only thing that you should keep in mind is to link your EPFO account with the Aadhar number. It will also enable you to prevent the misuse of your PF funds.
Services provided by the EPFO UAN member portal to the employees: – UAN member portal is a wonderful initiation of the EPFO which has made the concept of various transactions very easily. The best thing about it is that you can now keep an eagle’s eye on your PF account so as to prevent the chances of being cheated. Some of the best services provided by the EPFO UAN member portal are:
- Checking of PF balance
- Download of UAN passbook
- PF transfer, Update address
- Change in date of birth
- EPFO claim status
- EPFO withdrawal