EPFO Payment at UAN Portal
Before going forward with the topic, the first thing you need to know is that what is EPF and why does it is so important for a working employee and after that. You may have sometimes observed that or may have listened the word EPF; an annoying and elusive chunk of monthly salary which you are not able to use recently as it got automatically deducted from the salary you are getting in hand.
EPF is meant that Employment Provident Fund. It is a retirement benefits scheme available for all of the salaried employees whether they are working in government services or in a private firm. It is the best saving platform which helps the employees in saving a fraction of their salary every month and can be easily used whenever required or upon retirement. In other words, you can also refer to it as a security of your future after retirement.
EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization of India) is actually an organization which manages and regulates this wonderful scheme. We are here going to provide you important steps which you can easily use to make your online payments very easy. We will discuss in detail the complete manner of the EPFO online payment so that you would not face any problem in doing so.
EPFO Payment – UAN Employers portal payment
The one thing which is very much necessary for EPFO payment has an account in any of the governmental and semi-governmental banks sot that to get continue with the process. The most popular listed banks in India are SBI, Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Bank Of Baroda, Punjab National Bank etc.
Another thing that keeps you in mind while making an online payment is to verify the fat whether your bank provides the facility of Netbanking to your corporate account or not. If you want, then you can also go for using the SMS alert facility for making you notify on each and every successful payment and also to keep you informed about the upcoming payment also. You can also ask for the employer for submitting EPF returns through various forms like 5/10A, 12A, 3A or 6A etc. so that to reduce the chances of any kind of inconvenience made.
EPFO has recently made the EPF payment online the mandatory one so that to make it more simplified. Now, it can be easily submitted by all the employers through TRRN Challan. The only thing you need to do is that go to the official website of EPFO, open an account there, and make your online payment of EPFO just a matter of few clicks through net banking facility of the concerned bank.
How to make payments of EPFO Payment online?
There are two ways of making online payments of EPF in a very easy and convenient way. One is with the help of challan and another is by using net banking.
EPFO Payment employer login portal through Challan
Here, we are going to provide you with the step by step procedure for making easy payments with the help of Challan.
- Open your web browser and then go to the official website of EPFO, i.e. http://epfindia.com
- From where select and go to the page of employer E-Seva.
- Once you have done with it, the next thing you need to do is to register yourself to the portal for continuing the process. Create your user ID here and set a unique, secured and protected password for it.
- Once done with it, now close the page and reopen it.
- Now, login to the official webpage by uploading all of your required details which will help you in generating Electronic Callan Cum Return (ECR).
- On the successful completion of the process, now click on the option of “Online ECR/ Challan Submission” and then click on the Generate option for generating TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Number).
- Now, upload your monthly contribution towards the EPF in the prescribed format of the website and then go for generating the Challan.
- Once you have done with it, the next thing you need to do is to upload all the necessary contribution so that that to confirm your process.
- On the successful completion; your copies of challan and acknowledgement will be generated.
- Now, click on the Download Challan button, a TRRN will appear on the corner of the challan. Download the copy of the challan and its TRRN within days so as to make it as a proof if require ever.
EPF login portal through Netbanking
You can choose different banking services for making EPFO Payment in a very easy and convenient way. Here, we are going to provide you detailed step by step procedure for doing it very easily.
- The first and foremost thing you need to go forward is to go to the official website of your nationalized bank.
- Once done with it, now login to the corporate banking section of our account.
- Now, select the option of Payment/ Transfer and then click on the option of Pay EPF.
- Once you have done with it, the next thing you have to do is to enter the valid TRRN followed by verifying the debit accounts and then finally click on the Submit option for verifying and sending all the details.
- Corporate users need to wait for authorization process to be completed and money debited from your account.
- Once you have completed the process, save the software copy of the Challan on to your device or in case if you wanted to have a hard copy then prints the challan as per your convenience.
EPFO E-Seva Portal
EPFO is a wonderful scheme offered by EPFO which was successfully launched in the year 2012. It is an amazing initiation which enables you to get an online receipt of your challan and also enables you to generate your TRRN. We are here providing you with the detailed procedure of using this wonderful service absolutely for free.
- Open your web browser and then search for the option of http://esewa.epfoservices.in there.
- Once done with the process, register yourself at the E-Seva portal and then generate your own id and password.
- Save this user ID and Password somewhere, for using it in future
- Generate the E-challan and TRRN for taking the process of EPFO payment online in a very easy and convenient way.
- That’s all done with the process.
- E-Seva Portal is a wonderful initiation by the EPFO Payment which enables you to keep you informed about all the updates through SMS on your mobile phone. This wonderful application enables you to generate its annual slip of their EPF through E-Seva portal also. This wonderful application has made the procedure of making payments of EPF very easy.
EPF is actually the right of each and every Indian salaried person for having to save future after retirement. EPFO India Online now has launched various facilities for the easy payment of EPF. You can now, make easy payments of your EPF by various online methods. We have already clearly described you two different methods of making payments of EPF from which you can easily go with one which suits you most. For making it secured save a softcopy of the challan and the TRRN made or take a print out of the same.